Do you want the benefit of having a professional designer in your back pocket without the premium price?
DIY Web Design for Equine & Canine Entrepreneurs Membership Program
Building or redesigning your own website yourself for your business can be complicated and overwhelming but it doesn’t have to be. With my DIY Web Design Membership for Equine & Canine Entrepreneurs you have a professional designer in your back pocket for all your questions, troubleshooting and to help you create a beautiful, functional website that will enhance your business without the premium price of hiring a professional for the entire project.
Whether you’re starting from absolute scratch and haven’t even bought your domain yet or your website is completely built but you want some help with improving it, this membership program is for you. WordPress, Shopify, Wix, SquareSpace, Webflow or any other platform – you can benefit from this membership!
What You Get:
- Private Facebook group to connect with other members, have your questions answered by the Full Stride Solutions team and get support and feedback on your website design
- Monthly challenges with Facebook Live coaching on each topic to improve the design, functionality, content or performance of your website
- Monthly live group Zoom training session to troubleshoot specific, detailed areas of member sites
- Exclusive advice and offers straight to your email inbox
- Discounts on other services offered by Full Stride Solutions
You can join the DIY Web Design for Equine & Canine Entrepreneurs Membership Program for 1 month, 3 months or a year. If you want to use this to simply help you build your site or as an ongoing assistance, there is an option to suit you. There is no automatic renewal (no one likes those!) so if you want to continue your membership, you’ll just come back here and renew.
Best thing? There’s a BONUS if you buy a year’s membership: you’ll receive a complimentary Comprehensive Website Audit that you can use to get custom feedback on your entire site. This is a $500 value.